My Decision to Leave

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Decision to Leave

Post by Sundar' on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:05 am

After a quite lengthly conversation with Nameless. I reached the decision to leave De Novo because I felt offended by many of the things Nameless had said to me. Such as questioning my own worth a few times throughout the conversations, and I quote: "What right do you have?" and "You have overstepped boundries" for merely asking questions, as well as admitting to many biased judgements, a bad habit for a leader as well as commenting and deciding peoples worth. It is because of this I have decided to remove my application to the clan and wish you all Well.

I cannot follow a leader who makes many biased judgements and making people feel unimportant to the clan. I do hope none of the other members fall victim to biased judgements and I hope you Nameless start making unbiased decisions more in the future to help maintain the good welfare of the clan and learn not to decide peoples worth as it is a bad quality of a leader. It is a pity I have come to this, I saw a good future in this clan but my decision is final.

Kind Regards,

Sundar
avatar
Sundar'

Posts : 9
Karma : 0
Join date : 2016-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Falcon on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:07 am

Nameless, what have you done?! xDDDD
avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by SergeantGrimes on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:07 am

Bye Sundar.
avatar
SergeantGrimes

Posts : 44
Karma : 1
Join date : 2016-07-02
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by pakistan on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:08 am

Ta Ta! :>
avatar
pakistan
Aedile
Aedile

Posts : 28
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Falcon on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:09 am

I'm legit dying now, help.
avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Chiang the Strong on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:15 am

Well, everyone has their own opinion and a way of interpreting things. I've known Nameless for a few years on the internet and I came to know that he's one of the most chill ppl in mb2, but if your interpretation is different, then so be it. You could keep it private though and not refer to some bits of conversation that no one has seen or knows what it even is about Rolling Eyes .

_________________
avatar
Chiang the Strong
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1233
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-05-19
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Sundar' on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:19 am

I would actually link them, but steam went down for maintenance before I could copy the parts of the conversation. But it is all true. I wish you all well.

Sundar
avatar
Sundar'

Posts : 9
Karma : 0
Join date : 2016-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Azu Lampart on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:20 am

Much Chill.

avatar
Azu Lampart

Posts : 152
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Chiang the Strong on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:22 am

Sundar' wrote:I would actually link them, but steam went down for maintenance before I could copy the parts of the conversation. But it is all true. I wish you all well.

Sundar
I think that such things should be solved between the people that they're relevant to anyways. Just like you don't see me or Nameless posting quotes of conversations with Az'u that could put you off aswell, because we have respect for the person no matter what bounce

And to Az'u. I have no idea how you could think that defending the 'person' has anything to do with it. Both of us have stated anyways that our opinion may change regarding the person and then it actualy did, so I'm really trying to think hard how you could connect those both things together. Personally I think you're oversensitive and even if people don't mean you wrong you interpret it as such, responding in aggressive manner. Your opinion was valuable to us, if it wasn't we wouldn't be making these Application Vote topics


Last edited by Chiang the Strong on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Chiang the Strong
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1233
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-05-19
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Azu Lampart on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:23 am

ACtually, let me create a thread I got all the chatlogs saved.
avatar
Azu Lampart

Posts : 152
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Falcon on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:28 am

Has UraiFen-ifcation gone too far?
avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Nameless on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:29 am

well that is your opinion, but I do believe you have no right as an applicant to question me on the rules of a clan that I have made. You were also extremely presumptuous with me, accusing me of letting emotions blind me and being too "serious". Either way, questioning me for an hour is not my idea of fun. I do not believe that this post has any motive for this clan to flourish, you could have simply posted in your thread that you wished to leave or told me or chiang over steam but I see you are determined to make a point.

During our conversation you seemed to find dozens on excuses for azu's behaviour when in fact the matter was quite simple: her behaviour was unacceptable so we asked her to leave the clan. If she truly disagreed with us then why create this pointless drama why not just leave? (same question for you) so farewell I hold no ill will towards you but you have blown out of proportion a clan matter for the whole of mb2 to see. What you hope to achieve I cannot tell, but I hope you have fun fragging! :>

_________________
{DN} Nameless|C
avatar
Nameless
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1089
Karma : 15
Join date : 2016-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Sundar' on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:32 am

I only wished to express my opinion of a blinded judgement that is all and as I said, I hope no other members fall victim to your blinded judgements. Farewell.

Sundar
avatar
Sundar'

Posts : 9
Karma : 0
Join date : 2016-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Chiang the Strong on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:36 am

Sundar' wrote:I only wished to express my opinion of a blinded judgement that is all and as I said, I hope no other members fall victim to your blinded judgements. Farewell.

Sundar
Well, it's quite simple Sundar. Rules are there for a reason. That's all.

_________________
avatar
Chiang the Strong
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1233
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-05-19
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Azu Lampart on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:42 am

And that reason is to let the Admins manipulate with you and do whatever they want to do, as long as it serves their interests. Smile

avatar
Azu Lampart

Posts : 152
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Nameless on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:48 am

imo sundar you want this clan to fail. This post undermines the faith clan members have in me, if you're going to try and bring me down be honest about it and spare me the "good of the clan bs" because you applied a week ago lol. This isn't some game, myself and chiang had spent many hours building this clan and you seek to undermine it with sly digs instead of having an honest open debate. You don't accept my opinion so you leave, I get that, but this thread? It merely seeks to create more drama.

As for that screenshot, it is deliberately misleading, you were trashing DN in front of the whole server, I admit I was angered by your spitefulness. As for the chat logs I won't reveal them, for you yourself, do what you will though you seem to have a vendetta against us now. You're making it personal when it doesn't have to be. You can just walk away mate. bounce

And I want to add if this clan is so fucked, then leave, see if it's still going in a month. You've successfully pissed me off gj. I'm having a great week! Smile

_________________
{DN} Nameless|C
avatar
Nameless
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1089
Karma : 15
Join date : 2016-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Chiang the Strong on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:48 am

Azu Lampart wrote:And that reason is to let the Admins manipulate with you and do whatever they want to do, as long as it serves their interests. Smile

Look girl. I work 5 days a week, spend a lot of time with my gf and I also do play other games. I don't really have time for petite dramas, not to mention something as silly as manipulating someone on the internet, which you seem to be good at, changing the meaning of what I wrote 5 seconds after I've done it.
If you want to carry on with this then enjoy, I'm out of this cheap novel.

_________________
avatar
Chiang the Strong
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1233
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-05-19
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Nameless on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:55 am

also I wish you luck with your clan az'u, kindly stop trying to steal our members thoughI. You've gone fuck DN within like 5 hours of us kicking you out. n1 bounce

_________________
{DN} Nameless|C
avatar
Nameless
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1089
Karma : 15
Join date : 2016-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Sundar' on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:03 am

Just saying what I feel Nameless, no need to create more drama.

Sundar
avatar
Sundar'

Posts : 9
Karma : 0
Join date : 2016-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Azu Lampart on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:04 am

For your information...

I can bring whoeeeever I want to bring, considering I brought them. Chiang, funnily enough, had the very same question, and I will post his reply there, since you both are on the Council I assume you agree, yea?

Chiang Chatlog #2:
Chiang the Strong: I've heard you're alraedy messaging applicants and members to join your clan
Chiang the Strong: Nice one
The Last Samurai: I thought that since I brought them, I might as well take them.
The Last Samurai: The only reason they joined was because of me
Chiang the Strong: They joined the clan, not you
The Last Samurai: and now that I am gone, people dont want to be there.
The Last Samurai: Actually
The Last Samurai: They joined the clan because I was in it.
The Last Samurai: They all told me that.
Chiang the Strong: Then if you can convince them, ''take'' them
Chiang the Strong: People have free will
Chiang the Strong: It's just really peculiar
Chiang the Strong: to see you being so hellbound on a thing like this
Chiang the Strong: you must be really bored in real life
The Last Samurai: You know whats funny?
The Last Samurai: You tell me, people have their own free will
The Last Samurai: and if I can conviecne them, I may take them.
The Last Samurai: AND YET
The Last Samurai: you come here, asking me why I take them.
The Last Samurai: Almost pissed about it.
Chiang the Strong: I didn't ask you
The Last Samurai: Curious, isnt it?
The Last Samurai: Then shut up and fuck off.
Chiang the Strong: Mad now?
The Last Samurai: No, but when you tell me I have a boring life
Chiang the Strong: Well
Chiang the Strong: It's basic psychology
The Last Samurai: It might be a bit offensive, dont you think?
Chiang the Strong: the more time you spend on something the more you get involved
The Last Samurai: You say I have a boring life, because I decide to make a clan after being kicked out.
Chiang the Strong: if you had different things to do in real life other than this you wouldn't feel so attached and get so emotional
Chiang the Strong: so apparently you have a boring life
The Last Samurai: Yet when you were kicked out of your clan, you made De novo
The Last Samurai: I can not see ad ifference?
Chiang the Strong: You have a boring life beacuse you care so much to cause drama
The Last Samurai: Stop crying, will you?
The Last Samurai: People leave because they realize this is shit.
Chiang the Strong: I'm not crying
Chiang the Strong: lmao
The Last Samurai: If you're not crying, then leave me alone.
The Last Samurai: and stop being pissed about people having their own free will.
Chiang the Strong: I'm not pissed
Chiang the Strong: you're the one pissed
The Last Samurai: I really ain't pissed.
Chiang the Strong: Then why tell me to fuck off?
Chiang the Strong: seems like being pissed to me
Chiang the Strong: You see
The Last Samurai: Why did you message me in the first place if you're not pissed?
Chiang the Strong: Because I was curious on how you'd respond to that
The Last Samurai: So in other words...
The Last Samurai: When you said you think I am to some degree pathetic and emotional because I cause drama...
The Last Samurai: Its because you wanted that? Drama.
The Last Samurai: Since otherwise, you wouldn't have written anything to me
Chiang the Strong: Look
Chiang the Strong: You're changing things again
Chiang the Strong: Smile
Chiang the Strong: I didn't say you're pathetic
Chiang the Strong: I have no idea
The Last Samurai: That is how some might interpretate it
The Last Samurai: Stop wasting my time.
Chiang the Strong: why you do that
Chiang the Strong: Lying to the whole world
Chiang the Strong: just to prove your point
Chiang the Strong: on the internet
Chiang the Strong: ayy lmao
The Last Samurai: The whole world?
The Last Samurai: Are you literally the whole world?
The Last Samurai: Arrogant mucH?
Chiang the Strong: xDDDD
Chiang the Strong: Yeah that's totally what I meant
Chiang the Strong: and now you probably will take that as serious too
Chiang the Strong: have a good one
avatar
Azu Lampart

Posts : 152
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Nameless on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:08 am

gud drama would read again xd xd bounce

_________________
{DN} Nameless|C
avatar
Nameless
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1089
Karma : 15
Join date : 2016-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Chiang the Strong on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:14 am

Azu Lampart wrote:For your information...

I can bring whoeeeever I want to bring, considering I brought them. Chiang, funnily enough, had the very same question, and I will post his reply there, since you both are on the Council I assume you agree, yea?

Chiang Chatlog #2:
Chiang the Strong: I've heard you're alraedy messaging applicants and members to join your clan
Chiang the Strong: Nice one
The Last Samurai: I thought that since I brought them, I might as well take them.
The Last Samurai: The only reason they joined was because of me
Chiang the Strong: They joined the clan, not you
The Last Samurai: and now that I am gone, people dont want to be there.
The Last Samurai: Actually
The Last Samurai: They joined the clan because I was in it.
The Last Samurai: They all told me that.
Chiang the Strong: Then if you can convince them, ''take'' them
Chiang the Strong: People have free will
Chiang the Strong: It's just really peculiar
Chiang the Strong: to see you being so hellbound on a thing like this
Chiang the Strong: you must be really bored in real life
The Last Samurai: You know whats funny?
The Last Samurai: You tell me, people have their own free will
The Last Samurai: and if I can conviecne them, I may take them.
The Last Samurai: AND YET
The Last Samurai: you come here, asking me why I take them.
The Last Samurai: Almost pissed about it.
Chiang the Strong: I didn't ask you
The Last Samurai: Curious, isnt it?
The Last Samurai: Then shut up and fuck off.
Chiang the Strong: Mad now?
The Last Samurai: No, but when you tell me I have a boring life
Chiang the Strong: Well
Chiang the Strong: It's basic psychology
The Last Samurai: It might be a bit offensive, dont you think?
Chiang the Strong: the more time you spend on something the more you get involved
The Last Samurai: You say I have a boring life, because I decide to make a clan after being kicked out.
Chiang the Strong: if you had different things to do in real life other than this you wouldn't feel so attached and get so emotional
Chiang the Strong: so apparently you have a boring life
The Last Samurai: Yet when you were kicked out of your clan, you made De novo
The Last Samurai: I can not see ad ifference?
Chiang the Strong: You have a boring life beacuse you care so much to cause drama
The Last Samurai: Stop crying, will you?
The Last Samurai: People leave because they realize this is shit.
Chiang the Strong: I'm not crying
Chiang the Strong: lmao
The Last Samurai: If you're not crying, then leave me alone.
The Last Samurai: and stop being pissed about people having their own free will.
Chiang the Strong: I'm not pissed
Chiang the Strong: you're the one pissed
The Last Samurai: I really ain't pissed.
Chiang the Strong: Then why tell me to fuck off?
Chiang the Strong: seems like being pissed to me
Chiang the Strong: You see
The Last Samurai: Why did you message me in the first place if you're not pissed?
Chiang the Strong: Because I was curious on how you'd respond to that
The Last Samurai: So in other words...
The Last Samurai: When you said you think I am to some degree pathetic and emotional because I cause drama...
The Last Samurai: Its because you wanted that? Drama.
The Last Samurai: Since otherwise, you wouldn't have written anything to me
Chiang the Strong: Look
Chiang the Strong: You're changing things again
Chiang the Strong: Smile
Chiang the Strong: I didn't say you're pathetic
Chiang the Strong: I have no idea
The Last Samurai: That is how some might interpretate it
The Last Samurai: Stop wasting my time.
Chiang the Strong: why you do that
Chiang the Strong: Lying to the whole world
Chiang the Strong: just to prove your point
Chiang the Strong: on the internet
Chiang the Strong: ayy lmao
The Last Samurai: The whole world?
The Last Samurai: Are you literally the whole world?
The Last Samurai: Arrogant mucH?
Chiang the Strong: xDDDD
Chiang the Strong: Yeah that's totally what I meant
Chiang the Strong: and now you probably will take that as serious too
Chiang the Strong: have a good one

_________________
avatar
Chiang the Strong
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1233
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-05-19
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Azu Lampart on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:16 am

You just told me to stop taking the members I recruited. Chiang said it was quite alright.

Make up your minds?
avatar
Azu Lampart

Posts : 152
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Chiang the Strong on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:22 am

Azu Lampart wrote:You just told me to stop taking the members I recruited. Chiang said it was quite alright.

Make up your minds?

_________________
avatar
Chiang the Strong
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1233
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-05-19
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by pakistan on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:23 am

This is so cringy lol its amazing
avatar
pakistan
Aedile
Aedile

Posts : 28
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Decision to Leave

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum