im lefting the caln

View previous topic View next topic Go down

im lefting the caln

Post by Falcon on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:36 am

I am sorry to announce that Nameless... Tried to rape me in an attempt to prove his opinion to me, and well, he is a very opinionated. I said "Nameless, I think this clan is very good, keep it up! Very Happy", he looked at me, cold eyes. He started rubbing my breasts with anger. "I don't think so... Falcon, my dear." I was afraid, and slightly hesitant, but I accepted it, for Chiang the Stronk, my real love. "Haha, Yeah... I think this clan is great Haha..." I responded. He pinned me down on a table that happened to be nerby, I yelled and... The rest is too much for me.

I'm sorry, but I'm leaving. I will have the chat logs by tomorrow morning, seeing that Snapchat is in maintenance now. Smile
avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Chiang the Strong on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:38 am

Falcon wrote:I am sorry to announce that Nameless... Tried to rape me in an attempt to prove his opinion to me, and well, he is a very opinionated. I said "Nameless, I think this clan is very good, keep it up! Very Happy", he looked at me, cold eyes. He started rubbing my breasts with anger. "I don't think so... Falcon, my dear." I was afraid, and slightly hesitant, but I accepted it, for Chiang the Stronk, my real love. "Haha, Yeah... I think this clan is great Haha..." I responded. He pinned me down on a table that happened to be nerby, I yelled and... The rest is too much for me.

I'm sorry, but I'm leaving. I will have the chat logs by tomorrow morning, seeing that Snapchat is in maintenance now. Smile
I knew someone will try to get between me and Nameless. U're banned for lyf meid

_________________
avatar
Chiang the Strong
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1233
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-05-19
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Falcon on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:40 am

Sad
avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Chiang the Strong on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:51 am

Falcon wrote:Sad
We can still bang tho

_________________
avatar
Chiang the Strong
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1233
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-05-19
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Liniyka on Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:56 am

flacon we hev many differences I know... but let's put them aside plx I don't wont to lose u
who will post jopan hell march if not u????
avatar
Liniyka
Quaestor
Quaestor

Posts : 180
Karma : 5
Join date : 2016-06-14
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by SLAP on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:56 am

xdddd
avatar
SLAP
Quaestor
Quaestor

Posts : 613
Karma : 8
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 21
Location : Budapest, Hungary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Nameless on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:42 am

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

_________________
{DN} Nameless|C
avatar
Nameless
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1089
Karma : 15
Join date : 2016-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by ArcticFox on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:47 pm

we losing to many members ;_;
avatar
ArcticFox
Quaestor
Quaestor

Posts : 321
Karma : 7
Join date : 2016-06-15
Age : 19
Location : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Liniyka on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:52 pm

ArcticFox wrote:we losing to many members ;_;
Falclon was paying for servers so now we are homeless. I suggest BG dotf 24/7 as our new HQ.
avatar
Liniyka
Quaestor
Quaestor

Posts : 180
Karma : 5
Join date : 2016-06-14
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Falcon on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:53 pm

Liniyka wrote:
ArcticFox wrote:we losing to many members ;_;
Falclon was paying for servers so now we are homeless. I suggest BG dotf 24/7 as our new HQ.
sry but nameles raipd me
avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Liniyka on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:55 pm

Falcon wrote:
Liniyka wrote:
ArcticFox wrote:we losing to many members ;_;
Falclon was paying for servers so now we are homeless. I suggest BG dotf 24/7 as our new HQ.
sry but nameles raipd me
Dressing like that, you were asking for it. It's your fault he raped you.
avatar
Liniyka
Quaestor
Quaestor

Posts : 180
Karma : 5
Join date : 2016-06-14
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Falcon on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:02 pm

avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by SLAP on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:23 pm

i knew this day would happen :<
avatar
SLAP
Quaestor
Quaestor

Posts : 613
Karma : 8
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 21
Location : Budapest, Hungary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Nameless on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:48 pm

:<

_________________
{DN} Nameless|C
avatar
Nameless
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1089
Karma : 15
Join date : 2016-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Luna on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:49 pm

We just lost a leader.
avatar
Luna
Praetor
Praetor

Posts : 235
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-01
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by SLAP on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:01 pm

a true, passionate fighter Sad rip falpom
avatar
SLAP
Quaestor
Quaestor

Posts : 613
Karma : 8
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 21
Location : Budapest, Hungary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Falcon on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:22 pm

rrip
avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Chiang the Strong on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:53 pm

kum bak Falporn

_________________
avatar
Chiang the Strong
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1233
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-05-19
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Fafik on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:21 pm

Falporn : The cumsoh baKK
avatar
Fafik
Aedile
Aedile

Posts : 95
Karma : 0
Join date : 2016-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im lefting the caln

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum