It's time for me to leave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's time for me to leave

Post by SergeantGrimes on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:20 am

Dear De Novo,

As you all are aware, there has been drama within this clan, including our leaders and one of my good and only friends. At the first glance, this clan seemed to be a real time-killer, or maybe that tk stands for team-killer. Anyways, that's not the point. I do not like the drama, arguments here, so it's my time to resign. There have been faults, bad decisions, not only we have made, but I have made as well. I wanted to join a professional, enjoyable clan, but this clan is not the one I am looking for. Nameless, Chiang, you seem like relaxed guys, seemed like that anyway. But, over the week, you've changed, you've showed the clan who you really are, and you've showed me. I know we had talks, but originally, you all didn't like my ambition, and you wanted to deny me, I could tell. You might have thought we were on good levels now, but I've only been hiding my true feelings about De Novo. I'm leaving, for a more professional clan, that accepts me for me, accepts my wishes and capabilities, not just denies them. I'd like to give me apologies to Nameless, Chiang and Frank for coming to this decision, but I'm sure you all knew this was coming. Thank you for giving me the chance to apply, but turning me away. Take care, enjoy your clan.

Kind Regards,
Grimes
SergeantGrimes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's time for me to leave

Post by Chiang the Strong on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:38 am

It's not about liking someone's ambition Grimes. If someone goes to you and nags you about one thing for 200 times, it's beginning to get a little annoying to put it in simple words Smile. On the second day of application you requested a leading position, while we have specific ranks for a reason and jumping from initiate to council is not something that we do.
If you believe we know who we are over 5 days then I have nothing to say. We barely know eachother so I don't understand why you would imagine that we'll trust you with something as important as leading the clan.
Also, it's not really about not liking your ambition, because I like ambitious people and I believe that they're the future of the clan. The thing is that ambition is one thing, if a person is asking you about the same thing all the time even after you gave the answer many times, then one may think that it's not really mature.
Also I have no idea why you would hide your feelings and talk with me in a fake way. I have always been honest with you and most of the things I'm writing here I've already said to you, unless they didn't come to my mind earlier.
You're saying that you're leaving to a professional clan that will accept your wishes and capabilities. Don't know how long you know the people in this clan, but if they know you as long as we do and want to accept your capabilities, then I don't know what they're talking about. I'm not claiming that you lack capabilities, it's just that they, or us wouldn't simply be able to know of them, as we KNOW EACHOTHER FOR 5 DAYS. OVER THE INTERNET.
At the end, I would like to say that we did not turn you away, it's you who decided to resign. Don't know what Nameless would say, but he'd probably go with my idea to accept you, which was the finest plan for me.
Also, you're right. If you don't enjoy the clan then there's no point for you to stay in it. Clan is a community based on people getting along and enjoying their time spent together. If I was in a clan that I didn't like, I would leave as well and you're fully entitled to make this decision, which I respect.

Anyways, I wish you lots of fun in mb2, as long as it's alive and you play it

Consul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:39 am

your choice mate good luck with your life and for what it's worth, we weren't gonna reject you, rather give you more time to prove yourself. bounce

Consul
Consul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:43 am

Shocked lol
Ghost
Aedile
Aedile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liniyka on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:06 am

So, you wanted to become one of the leading people of our clan, while you were still an initiate? This is just ridiculous. And why? Because you are "ambitious"? Dang, sick reasoning right there.

Yo Chiang and Nameless, maek me council memba plx I RLY RLY want it k thx. If no I rq.

How come me and other members never get involved in any sort of drama? Maybe, just maybe, there's a problem on your side. Sorry if all this sounds offensive, but that's my opinion. Next time, use your ambitions a bit more carefully.

Liniyka
Quaestor
Quaestor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SLAP on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:15 am

lul
SLAP
Quaestor
Quaestor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:45 pm

rip d nova
Falcon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiang the Strong on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:29 pm

Falcon wrote:rip d nova
no u

Consul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:38 pm

I wish people that didn't join the clan stopped doing threads in this subforum.
Luna
Praetor
Praetor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Luna wrote:I wish people that didn't join the clan stopped doing threads in this subforum.
i am teh caln
Falcon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:16 pm

well clearly a simple post in their application topic does not suffice ._.

Consul
Consul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evian on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:46 pm

cancer
Evian
Aedile
Aedile

View user profile

Back to top Go down