i ws sik in bed bt im bck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Falcon on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:43 pm



pls daenc adn plug me in
avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Vizino on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:06 pm

wb fgt
avatar
Vizino
Aedile
Aedile

Posts : 348
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-07-02
Age : 17
Location : United States of America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Falcon on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:10 pm

Vizino wrote:wb fgt
frm rusia to ukraina
avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Liniyka on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:11 pm

I misst yuo ;_;
don't liv us like that i thought u died in komikaze attack and commited sudoku
avatar
Liniyka
Quaestor
Quaestor

Posts : 180
Karma : 5
Join date : 2016-06-14
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Vizino on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:16 pm




Falcon it is so hard to type like you
avatar
Vizino
Aedile
Aedile

Posts : 348
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-07-02
Age : 17
Location : United States of America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Falcon on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:20 pm

Liniyka wrote:I misst yuo ;_;
don't liv us like that i thought u died in komikaze attack and commited sudoku
dont wory my son il taek u w/ me whn il komicaze :')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJHTk-lgdtk
avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Falcon on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:21 pm

Vizino wrote:


Falcon it is so hard to type like you
I know. It really is hard.
avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Chiang the Strong on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:21 pm

Gud to have u back flac0n

_________________
avatar
Chiang the Strong
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1233
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-05-19
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Vizino on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:24 pm

Falcon wrote:
Vizino wrote:


Falcon it is so hard to type like you
I know. It really is hard.

lel gud to se u live tho Very Happy
avatar
Vizino
Aedile
Aedile

Posts : 348
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-07-02
Age : 17
Location : United States of America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Liniyka on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:27 pm

Falcon wrote:
Liniyka wrote:I misst yuo ;_;
don't liv us like that i thought u died in komikaze attack and commited sudoku
dont wory my son il taek u w/ me whn il komicaze :')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJHTk-lgdtk
let's com togethrr... rait now... oh yeehh... in swit harmoni...
avatar
Liniyka
Quaestor
Quaestor

Posts : 180
Karma : 5
Join date : 2016-06-14
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Falcon on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:33 pm

Liniyka wrote:
Falcon wrote:
Liniyka wrote:I misst yuo ;_;
don't liv us like that i thought u died in komikaze attack and commited sudoku
dont wory my son il taek u w/ me whn il komicaze :')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJHTk-lgdtk
let's com togethrr...  rait now... oh yeehh... in swit harmoni...
ys my gud frnd
avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Chiang the Strong on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:49 pm

Vizino wrote:
Falcon wrote:
Vizino wrote:


Falcon it is so hard to type like you
I know. It really is hard.

lel gud to se u live tho Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Chiang the Strong
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1233
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-05-19
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Chiang the Strong on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:49 pm

S1k burndded flacon

_________________
avatar
Chiang the Strong
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1233
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-05-19
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Falcon on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:52 pm

i am rost but i am not 15 im 13 lol
avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Nameless on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:55 pm

ayyyyyyyyyy

_________________
{DN} Nameless|C
avatar
Nameless
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1089
Karma : 15
Join date : 2016-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i ws sik in bed bt im bck

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum