hw i met felkon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hw i met felkon

Post by Pigeon on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:57 pm

Time go fast when you make friend.Expecially this friend are in prison and they are bloody pirets and a cowboys .Waky isn't it? Well that happens whit Hevent in the past month. But thats denm Pigeon and he just manege to make a team to brake out .
You ask your self how? Well now..

The Calabash pirets who crush there ship at the Dukes new house and a cowgirl who got her self arested cuz she defended her house and a patriot call Hevent are in prisone room 67-3D .And they at the start had problems like for every thing but they had one thing that made them work togeder ands hats the feeling of freedom.... and the fealing of dring alcohol .They try to bring the rebels to help them but they refused to do any thing since they had other things in mind. So that how it happen , but the plan was tricky since they didnt know how . So they do what they do best.

At lunch time Pigeon whit the pairets attak the rebels from the other sector making a lunch prisone fight.The securety went down to shot them down, but when they entered the cafeteria the cowgirl surprised them making dishes fall over the security making them unconscious. After that every one start to grab the weapons and start to make a brake tru ,the problem is our hero's are between the mad rebels and the elite geared who are coming as well. So they regroup and start to run for there them life.

Piret Flacon:Bloody hell we did it!
Pigeon: Ye but now we are going to die.
Flacon: Better than a cell.
urafin : Ye aggre whit the monkey.
Falcon: What!?
Pigeon: Engry rebels infront!

Rebels whit weapons and stick start to attak the heros. The figh was furious and fom the back most of the guards left wher coming.
The heros where in trouble seeing that not only they had a plan to run awey but the rebels had help from outside.
Pigeon : Strange some of them are armed , probably the Dalaria rebels have camed.
Falcon : Thats why we must get awey fast or we are dead.
Pigeon : But I am one of them.
urafin : If you where they wold come for you sooner.Now lets get the hell out .
The capitan of the pirets: I think i soo a armory ,probably there are boms.
The heros went there fast and found KM-22 ROCKETS. Hevent shot at them and they fly strait to the wall making a hole. They got outside fast and infront of them landed a ship, from there a sith lord whit droids came out out side.

The lord : Get in if you care about your lifes!
The hero's looked each other and nod geting in. The droids where left behind, they where troing flames puting some of the sectors on fier kiling every one who is still there.

Pigeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hw i met felkon

Post by Falcon on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:59 pm

i rimimibir
Falcon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hw i met felkon

Post by Chiang the Strong on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:48 pm

urafin kam bak