RoyGBiv's Inactivity over the next week

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RoyGBiv's Inactivity over the next week

Post by RoyGBiv on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:52 pm

Hey all, just want to announce my possible absence for the next week, until Saturday 6th August.
Starting from this weekend, I'll be away from the internet from then.
I'll try to be active until then, so don't be surprised when I suddenly go dark.
See you guys later Very Happy
avatar
RoyGBiv
Quaestor
Quaestor

Posts : 17
Karma : 0
Join date : 2016-07-04
Age : 20
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RoyGBiv's Inactivity over the next week

Post by Falcon on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:22 pm

woh ar u
avatar
Falcon

Posts : 449
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-06-02
Location : Third Reich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RoyGBiv's Inactivity over the next week

Post by SLAP on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:24 pm

have fun Wink mooooar topicsss
avatar
SLAP
Quaestor
Quaestor

Posts : 613
Karma : 8
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 21
Location : Budapest, Hungary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RoyGBiv's Inactivity over the next week

Post by Chiang the Strong on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:43 pm

Alright, thanks for letting us know Smile

_________________
avatar
Chiang the Strong
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1233
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-05-19
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RoyGBiv's Inactivity over the next week

Post by Nameless on Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:21 pm

have fun! :> also there's an inactivity topic for this stuff bounce

_________________
{DN} Nameless|C
avatar
Nameless
Consul
Consul

Posts : 1089
Karma : 15
Join date : 2016-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RoyGBiv's Inactivity over the next week

Post by RoyGBiv on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Nameless wrote:have fun! :> also there's an inactivity topic for this stuff bounce
Ah yeah, sorry bout that. Didn't know where the right place to put this was so I thought the next best place is the announcements, thanks nameless Very Happy
avatar
RoyGBiv
Quaestor
Quaestor

Posts : 17
Karma : 0
Join date : 2016-07-04
Age : 20
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RoyGBiv's Inactivity over the next week

Post by Vizino on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:36 pm

be safe and good luck Very Happy
avatar
Vizino
Aedile
Aedile

Posts : 348
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-07-02
Age : 17
Location : United States of America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RoyGBiv's Inactivity over the next week

Post by Dark on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:54 am

RoyGBiv wrote:Hey all, just want to announce my possible absence for the next week, until Saturday 6th August.
Starting from this weekend, I'll be away from the internet from then.
I'll try to be active until then, so don't be surprised when I suddenly go dark.
See you guys later Very Happy

I want nothing to do with this. Someone already "went" for Liniyka and it didn't end well as we can see in another topic. ;D

Have fun in your absence mate.
avatar
Dark
Aedile
Aedile

Posts : 10
Karma : 0
Join date : 2016-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RoyGBiv's Inactivity over the next week

Post by SLAP on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:31 am

Dark wrote:
RoyGBiv wrote:Hey all, just want to announce my possible absence for the next week, until Saturday 6th August.
Starting from this weekend, I'll be away from the internet from then.
I'll try to be active until then, so don't be surprised when I suddenly go dark.
See you guys later Very Happy

I want nothing to do with this. Someone already "went" for Liniyka and it didn't end well as we can see in another topic. ;D

Have fun in your absence mate.
Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
SLAP
Quaestor
Quaestor

Posts : 613
Karma : 8
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 21
Location : Budapest, Hungary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RoyGBiv's Inactivity over the next week

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum