De Novo Episodes - De novo is not reponsible for any Fan Made non profit parodies all of this is done in the name of lol

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: De Novo Episodes - De novo is not reponsible for any Fan Made non profit parodies all of this is done in the name of lol

Post by Chiang the Strong on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:51 pm

Slap kill )

Consul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: De Novo Episodes - De novo is not reponsible for any Fan Made non profit parodies all of this is done in the name of lol

Post by Nameless on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:11 pm

gud story but we need guest appearance from panda ayy ))

Consul
Consul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liniyka on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:16 pm

Nameless wrote:gud story but we need guest appearance from panda ayy ))
How about az'u as a secret villain? She comes out of shadows with her new clan and tries to take over. DN unites to fight her back, but lacks power. Then, when everything is almost over, SLAP rises from the dead and grants us victory! Good stuff lol
Liniyka
Quaestor
Quaestor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SLAP on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:25 pm

slap approves
SLAP
Quaestor
Quaestor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcticFox on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:37 pm

then after that's all said and done slap randomly dies again
ArcticFox
Quaestor
Quaestor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SLAP on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:42 pm

xdddd i will find u
SLAP
Quaestor
Quaestor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcticFox on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:01 am

please i played fnaf you don't scare me! Cool
ArcticFox
Quaestor
Quaestor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiang the Strong on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:16 am

Don't forgit the famouse ddoser vlad

Consul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:42 am

vlad gone to find uraifen ayyyyyyyyy

Consul
Consul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon on Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:04 am

Chiang the Strong wrote:Don't forgit the famouse ddoser vlad
"Falcon, stalk Vlad, make sure he doesn't ddos xd! :>"

fck u ura hen
Falcon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SLAP on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:12 am

Falcon wrote:

fck u ura hen
xddd
SLAP
Quaestor
Quaestor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:09 pm

SLAP wrote:
Falcon wrote:

fck u ura hen
xddd

Consul
Consul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:40 pm

As a serious note, Urai was one of the worst examples of a clan/guild/community leader ever in my opinion. Forcing his officers to go out of their way immidietly and start stalking and emailing every fucking inactive retard of a member (on their personal email) that is telling him that I've never spoken to them ever like five minutes after I actually spoke with them.

All of this while sitting on his ass, thinking of a tourney every once in a while that nobody fucking cared about enough to actually play like you've planned with them, with a few exceptions, of course. Always picking the best players in the clan or even the game to go to his team so he can overpower the fuck out of the enemy team and win almost everytime, reaching the finals against t3h's team or some shit.

This is my experience with him, and honestly, learn from his mistakes and be friendly, try to give a shit. Considering this clan of yours has potential.

Rant over, going back in-character now.

xddddd wtf lol ura fen is fagot lol xd
Falcon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SLAP on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:02 pm

xddd true
SLAP
Quaestor
Quaestor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:07 pm

well I have a much different opinion of urai, he managed to sustain a competitive clan for 2 years amidst drama after drama. His leadership skills were pretty damn good as well imo, his only flaw perhaps was that he did everything himself - he didn't share responsibility and to be fair it was not like many members were active and enthusiastic in the running of the clan so there is a shared blame. Either way, he did a good job I think, when we have done like 5 tournies and like 60 scrims or whatever the number is, we can critique him, until then I can only respect the legacy of 327th which was the biggest clan I've ever seen post v0. bounce

Consul
Consul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:12 pm

Nameless wrote:well I have a much different opinion of urai, he managed to sustain a competitive clan for 2 years amidst drama after drama. His leadership skills were pretty damn good as well imo, his only flaw perhaps was that he did everything himself - he didn't share responsibility and to be fair it was not like many members were active and enthusiastic in the running of the clan so there is a shared blame. Either way, he did a good job I think, when we have done like 5 tournies and like 60 scrims or whatever the number is, we can critique him, until then I can only respect the legacy of 327th which was the biggest clan I've ever seen post v0. bounce
lol stfu fagot i wil expos u if u dont hav me opnion u raper
Falcon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liniyka on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:13 pm

Falcon wrote:As a serious note, Urai was one of the worst examples of a clan/guild/community leader ever in my opinion. Forcing his officers to go out of their way immidietly and start stalking and emailing every fucking inactive retard of a member (on their personal email) that is telling him that I've never spoken to them ever like five minutes after I actually spoke with them.

All of this while sitting on his ass, thinking of a tourney every once in a while that nobody fucking cared about enough to actually play like you've planned with them, with a few exceptions, of course. Always picking the best players in the clan or even the game to go to his team so he can overpower the fuck out of the enemy team and win almost everytime, reaching the finals against t3h's team or some shit.

This is my experience with him, and honestly, learn from his mistakes and be friendly, try to give a shit. Considering this clan of yours has potential.

lel xdd grandpa flacon tell us more war stories plx xd
Liniyka
Quaestor
Quaestor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:17 pm

bounce

Consul
Consul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:22 pm

Let's bury the past to make DN greater than that.
Luna
Praetor
Praetor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SLAP on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:35 pm

WHAT ABOUT AOD?
SLAP
Quaestor
Quaestor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:41 pm

Liniyka wrote:
Falcon wrote:As a serious note, Urai was one of the worst examples of a clan/guild/community leader ever in my opinion. Forcing his officers to go out of their way immidietly and start stalking and emailing every fucking inactive retard of a member (on their personal email) that is telling him that I've never spoken to them ever like five minutes after I actually spoke with them.

i was onc in jopan plain adn crashd in plaen carier lol
Falcon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liniyka on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Falcon wrote:
Liniyka wrote:

woow kami kaze!!! did you surviv?
Liniyka
Quaestor
Quaestor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:45 pm

Liniyka wrote:
Falcon wrote:
Liniyka wrote:

no
Falcon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liniyka on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:52 pm

Falcon wrote:
Liniyka wrote:
Falcon wrote:
Liniyka wrote:

no
Sad Sad Sad Sad where u burried?? i will play hell march on u greiv to honour u.
My phone can only play midi tho xd sorry for bad quality What a Face
Liniyka
Quaestor
Quaestor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinobixFTW on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:51 pm

Dear Chief Replacement,
I wanted to send you this friendly little letter to inform you of your imminent demise. If you're curious about the frequency of which I send these letters, it is merely to instill as much fear as I can. As if basting a turkey. Then I will proceed to have sex with.
That's right.
I'm going to FUCK the fear turkey.
Follow me @theCrimsonFuckr!
Sincerely, Alucard
ShinobixFTW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum